Thanks to everyone who sponsor a barrel of ale (or more) at the Rainhill Rotary Beer Festival.
The Rotary Club of Rainhill would like to thank:
- Mathew Berridge-James and his Company Pheasant Equities for his most generous sponsorship of the beer glasses;
- Tony Hayes at Hayes Traditional Butchers, Rainhill Village for his support in sponsoring the shirts worn by all our helpers;
- Mark Salmon and his wife Hetty, Accountants and Business Advisors, and Physio First, who have sponsored the Lager bar for a good number of years and who attend every night of the festival.
- Gary Hogan at Hogans Solicitors for sponsoring the New Tokens
- Rocket Embroidery for sponsoring the pens included in the welcome package
Thanks, so far, to the following, who are sponsoring a beer (or more) at the 2016 Rainhill Beer Festival – this list will be regularly up-dated as further sponsorships are received and processed.
Main Ale Bar Sponsors
We are very grateful to all our sponsors. Please note their functions, visit their websites and call on them for their services.
|Company Name||Telephone||Products and Services|
|Barrow and Cook Solicitors||01744 23271||Barrow and Cook are a long establised firm of solicitors based in the heart of St. Helens.|
|Fleetway kitchens||01744 27600||Design and Installation of Kitchens and Bedrooms|
|Hayes Traditional Butcher||0151 426 4604||Based in the centre of the village and offer a wide range of meat, poultry and meat products.|
|Hospice Fundraising (Willowbrook)||0151 430 8736||Willowbrook Hospice offers care and support for adults with life-limiting illnesses in the St Helens and Knowsley area.|
|Key Letting||0151 426 2266||Key Lettings are a based in the centre of the village and offer a let only service or a full management service.|
|Livesey and Spottiswood||01744 730901||Are an establised firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Business Advisors based in St. Helens.|
|Matrix Moulds and Models Ltd||01744 24333||Matrix Moulds are experts in fabricating timber and GRP moulds.|
|The Art School Restaurant Liverpool 1||0151 230 8600||"Any Region, any great city, needs a culture of good food and we have a restaurant scene that is developing at an incredible rate of knots."|
Friends of Rainhill Beer Festival
- Colin Ince
- Graeme McGregor and Family
- Taylor R F and AR