Rainhill Recreation Club 9th - 11th November 2017
- Thursday 9th
- 7:00pm to 11:00pm
- Friday 10th
- 7:00pm to 11:00pm
- Saturday 11th
- 1:00pm to 11:00pm
Welcome to Rainhill Beer Festival 2017.
SPONSOR A BARREL FOR 2017
The cost of sponsoring a barrel of beer remains at £100 for the 5th year running.
Click here to go to our Sponsors page which highlights the benefits of sponsoring a barrel of beer….
Following the overwhelming success of the sparkling wine bar at the 2016 event it is planned that we do the same again this year – 2017. For the 2016 event we were delighted to secure sponsorship from Carl Keith Salons, Specialists in Hair & Beauty in Rainhill which provided a dedicated area for a PROSECCO Bar.
In thanking Carl Keith for his sponsorship, details for 2017 are not yet confirmed but, along with all other sponsorhips these will be finalised in the coming weeks and months and published on this site as soon as possible.
Do you require assistance or seating at the Beer Festival? Click here for more help..
As always with the Beer Festival we aim to improve the event year on year and hopefully provide a better experience for our sponsors, friends and customers.
Of course the ultimate beneficiaries are the good causes which we support every year.
We would like to thank all our 2016 sponsors for their support during our 2016 Beer Festival and their donations will help a great number of local charities/voluntary oranisations and their respective good causes.
Thanks to our 2017 major Sponsors…..
Our thanks must also go to all of our sponsors and especially to the other major sponsors:
- Tony Hayes at Hayes Butchers for sponsoring the Beer Festival T-shirts and joint sponsor of the Main Bar
- Graham Rutherford at GR Motors for his joint sponsorship of the Main Bar
- Mark and Hetty Salmon for sponsoring the Lager & Cider bar.
- Lee Skillen at Tigweld4u for sponsoring this years Beer Festival glasses
- Carl Keith Salons for his continued sponsorship of the Prosecco Bar
Josephine Bulter Elderflower
- Liverpool Organic Brewery
- Type: A hoppy light ale with organice elderflower
- ABV: 4.5%