Rainhill Recreation Club 8th - 10th November 2018
- Thursday 8th
- 7:00pm to 11:00pm
- Friday 9th
- 7:00pm to 11:00pm
- Saturday 10th
- 1:00pm to 11:00pm
Click Here to read Rainhill Rotary President Tony Lewis’s thank you for supporting the 2018 Rainhill Beer Festival and the 2018 Santa Sleigh Xmas Collections…
Radio Merseyside interview with Sean Styles – 2nd November 2018
As Rainhill Rotary Club approach this year’s 16th Rainhill Beer Festival, our Rotary President, Tony Lewis and Beer Festival Committee Chairman, Mal Steward visited Radio Merseyside and Sean Styles to raise awareness of the event and to give a very interesting background of its growth and development over the last 16 years…
The full interview can be heard by clicking on the link below…
Do you require assistance or seating at the Beer Festival? Click here for more help..
As always with the Beer Festival we aim to improve the event year on year and hopefully provide a better experience for our sponsors, friends and customers.
Of course the ultimate beneficiaries are the good causes which we support every year.
Again we would like to thank all our 2017 Sponsors for their support during this years Beer Festival and their donations will help a great number of local charities/voluntary oranisations and their respective good causes.
2018 Major Sponsors…..
Our thanks must also go to all of our sponsors and especially to the 2018 main sponsors:
- Tony Hayes at Hayes Butchers for his continued sponsorship of the Beer Festival T-shirts
- Graham Rutherford at GR Motors for his sponsorship of the Main Bar
- Mark and Hetty Salmon for sponsoring the Lager & Cider bar.
- Prabhu Ventures for sponsoring the 2018 Beer Festival glasses
- Carl Keith Salons for his continued sponsorship of the Prosecco Bar
- Rainhill Home Improvements and Energy Services for sponsoring the Beer Festival progamme
- Salopian Brewery, Shrewsbury
- Type: Golden bitter
- ABV: 4.2%